In Bangalore, now a day many people are going for solar inverters rather than normal grid inverters. This is because the advantages and benefits in the solar products make people to install Solar Inverters in Bangalore. It is a good thing that people are getting aware of the alternative source of energy like renewable energy. It is important to get aware of some of the safety instructions while installing the Solar Inverters.
Important Safety Instruction:
- When you buy and take the inverter to your home, first read the instructions and cautions that are written on the box before installing.
- Do not cover the equipment as it gets heat due to the charging and storing of the power there is a chance of fire hazard, if it is covered.
- Do not place the inverters where people presence is more because as it gets heat, if accidentally touched there may be a chance of skin burns.
- When you buy Solar Inverters in Bangalore, use the accessories that are recommended by the manufacturers. If otherwise there is a chance of short circuit, fire etc.
- Make sure all the electric lines are in a proper manner and all the wires are in good condition.
- Make sure the electric lines are grounded.
- Do not use damaged inverter and consult the respective person for the replacement.
- Don’t take a chance to repair the inverters by yourself, consult the respective person.
- Connect the inverter directly to an AC grounding conductor and a DC grounding electrode conductor to a single point ground.
- To keep the inverters in good condition, regular maintenance and check up need to be done.
Dr. Solar is one among the leading manufacturers of Solar Inverters in Bangalore. The products we manufacture will be testified and certified by the safety department. We make sure that the products will pass all the criteria to be useful for the domestic purpose. Those who will buy the equipments at Dr. Solar there is no doubt that the products are of standards.
For more details visit: