Our life is very much depending on the electrical energy. Due to some issues the price on the electrical energy is becoming costlier day by day. This makes people to get interest on the alternative energy. Solar energy is one of the most significant sources of energy. As people gets awareness about the renewable sources, many people seek to switch to the alternative solution. Indian cities like Bangalore also showing growing interest in the solar energy. This results in a significant increase in the Solar Power Companies in Bangalore. They started to give the service for the people who seek to go for Solar.
Some of the facts you should know:
- The concept of this took from the photosynthesis process of the plants. Usually, the plants will absorb the sun rays and uses its energy to produce the food. The same concept is applied here. There are photovoltaic cells that are inserted in the panels. When the sun rays falls on the panel, the cell will absorb the sun’s energy and convert that into electrical energy.
- You must know about the solar panels if you are looking for excellent and efficient one. The cells in the panels will have different levels. Based on this the proficiency depends. Usually, the cells are arranged in singular cells into the panels to generate the energy.
- Copper is used in the solar cells, as it is the main fundamental in creating the solar energy. When the sun light falls on this, it will build the electric current.
- You also need inverter in order to convert the direct current to alternative current. The electricity generated by the solar panels will be in the form of DC.
- The battery requirement depends on the type of inverter.
These are the basic facts one should know. Dr. Solar is one of the solar power companies in Bangalore. We help people in understanding the importance of the renewable energy. We give them an idea about the alternative solution. So, they can decide which will suit for their requirement. We manufacture and supply the solar products for the customer.
To know more visit: